Saturday, April 20, 2013

It occurs to me I haven't blogged in a long time. Well, I'm going to start blogging again. If anyone has any content they might be interested in reading about... let me know. I've got lots of interesting takes on life, and I'll be happy to blog about any of my opinions. Even the silly ones. I'm a Christian, but I'm not afraid to live life, and be silly about it. I am very light-hearted, and not afraid to entertain silly ideas, like what if Jesus was really an extraterritorial,  as is God. What if? The what ifs get me a lot. I think about stuff like that. I think we all do, realistically it's just no one talks about it.  I don't think it has to take away from the truth of what the bible says. There are sometimes when I read it that I think, come on... that's totally extra-terrestrial! Like the Manna from Heaven... Ancient Aliens is certainly an interesting TV Show with entertaining ideas. I am not afraid to joke about myself, or my beliefs because I believe that's what makes life interesting.

Let's say for instance that we really WERE in the matrix... would you rather know or not know? Which pill would you take? Myself, I would rather know. Reality is something I ponder on a lot. So Let's have some fun with this blog, and talk about silly stuff, serious stuff, sad stuff. Whatever is going on in the world. Let's just talk about it all!

I also play video games, so I'm sure there will be plenty of blogging about games. Like right now my current obsession is Bayonetta. OMG it's addicting-ly fun. I also make up my own words, as you can see.

TV Shows, and Movies, yeah I'll blog about that too. If you are curious about my opinion on something and would like to see a blog on it, lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment