Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I really, really really, want to hone my skills on the computer. I have the groundwork. I understand HTML to a point. Someone who was willing to put some time and a tiny bit of effort into teaching me more skills, could really create in me something great.

I want to code, I want to be better at finding information on the internet. I can do some, I definitely have a good groundwork of skills. I can build a PC, although I admit, I am still terrible at cable management. I have been going through Code Academy to get some coding basics. I really want better networking, and coding skills. I want to make a difference with my computer skills. I want to play a part. I want to mean something. I think that honing my computer skills are the way to do it. If anyone in the Dallas area, would like to help, or who has computer skills, that would just like a kindred spirit please email me. I am also willing to explore more with someone on my same level and learn together.


No comments:

Post a Comment